Metrologic MS9535 Voyager Bluetooth
72 scans / sec
Metrologic's VoyagerBT offers convenience and the freedom of
mobility by incorporating Bluetooth wireless technology. This latest member
of the Voyager Series continues the trend of combining patented technology,
high performance, and a futuristic design.
- Cable-free scanning using Bluetooth technology
- CodeGate® data transmission technology ideal for menu
- Up to 14,000 scans per charge
- Adjustable volume and beeper tone
- Stylish recharging station, wall or countertop mounting
- 10 meter (33') working range
- Supports commonly used interfaces including USB
- Easy programming using Windows software or bar codes
- Decodes RSS-14, RSS Limited and RSS Expanded bar codes
Scanning large or heavy products can be done quickly and easily.
VoyagerBT offers check-out personnel the ability to scan bulky items without
the need for unnecessary heavy lifting by customers or check out personnel,
making for added convenience.
In store / stock rooms of about 20 x 20 m, you can use this for direct entry of stock takes. Some people use a person at the PC to key in quantities, while another person uses the scanner to enter stock codes and shout out the quantities to enter. If you only have one person, they could use a corded Voyager and a laptop on a cart. The ideal solution however is the ScanPal2.
NOTE: The word PoS kit means SERIAL USB, for a PC you need USB keyboard (unless you specifically know that your software needs a SERIAL input).